Voting

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A quick redo

I was having an overnight quest so I did a quick redo of the spare bedroom.  I have to admit I stole borrowed the desk idea from a friend, but isn't it true that imitation is the highest form of flattery?



You can find the pincushion tutorial at the Scrap Shop.
The bed had been disassembled and sitting in my closet, garage and bedroom for 8 years waiting to be used again, and the sewing table was made from two antique tables that I didn't have a spot for with a door laying across the top, I love it.  Can you tell the ribbon holder is made from a curtain rod?  I will one day paint the tables, they belonged to my mom who was into taking paint off furniture while I'm into putting paint on.  
So you can appreciate my dilemma! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment