Voting

Saturday, January 15, 2011


This is what I did today, Delaney and I took a short ride over to the newest Cafe Rio, and what a thrill it was! How nice to have one close to us, it feels so Utah to me. I had the chicken salad with no rice, but they put it on anyway (I wasn't quick enough) or taco strips, but I did get a great big tortilla, chicken, lettuce, pico, black beans, cilantro, and more pico and their house dressing mmmmmmm, so good. We brought our friend Julie along to show her how they make Mexican food in Utah, I think she learned a thing or two! Oh, did I mention we shared the tres leche cake, oh my goodness!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize you had a blog, YAY! So cute <3 Umm you talking about Cafe Rio is making me want it right now! their tres leches and salad?!?! heavenly! AND i love the rolls in a jar AND my friend made those cute necklaces you posted about a few posts ago-and they turned out super cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete