Voting

Monday, January 3, 2011

The last week of December

My cute kids with their cousin on Christmas morning.
My homemade rolls, not bad huh?
Thank you Kaye for the lovely Christmas centerpiece.
One of my "finds" while browsing the internet.


The last week of December is generally called Christmas. My kids came to town, my family came to town and Santa came to town...problem is, it all happened so fast and then, it was over!
The preparation was fun though, I found some cute holiday decorations on my favorite blogs and have grand ideas for next year, will someone remind me what those grand ideas are before next Christmas!? It rained and rained and my company froze (which is what they usually do when they come to sunny California in December) but we had fun, we saw 5 movies and just enjoyed being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment