Voting

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I've been very busy...

...so busy in fact, I couldn't get around to updating my blog!  

Actually, I've been spending a lot of time playing Words With Friends, enjoying birthdays, being a waterpolo mom and getting ready for my Christmas guests.


I did although find the time to finally paint my pantry door, isn't it cute, oh, I also painted my kitchen (it was red and I'm so glad to see that gone!)

I  sat here for my birthday dinner, the BIG 50! Thank you Macy is was outstanding!  



 And enjoyed the company of these friends!

Then, we celebrated Delaney's 15th birthday with some of these, mmmmm!

 
And finally Water Polo, I've been spending lots of time watching this game, it's kind of like soccer in the water I've told myself, except your feet are treading water the whole time and your hands are waving around in the air trying to catch the ball.  Whew, I'm out of breath just talking about it, Delaney you're an awesome player.


I've also been making lots of Christmas treats, I'll show you those later.  





No comments:

Post a Comment