Voting

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day gift ideas

Since Father's Day is right around the corner I figured I would help you along with some ideas, such cute ideas by the way!
(wish I could say I thought of them, but nope, not a one) 
Just click on the caption under each picture and it will take you to their tutorial.
Make one, make them all, have fun!

A Proffittable Life
You can make one of these in any color you want!

Crafts Keep Me Sane
I love this one because she has each child holding a letter, you could do this for any occasion!


Charlottes Fancy
I'm an ipad user and I think this is adorable!


Tatertots and Jello
Easy, inexpensive and just the right thing for the dad who golfs!


The Idea Room
Too cute!


I love to use containers,  and the possibilities are endless as to what to fill them with!


The Idea Room
Such a great easy gift for the Primary to give on Father's Day!


Whipperberry

This one seems a little more for the discriminating taste (what?) just nice with clean lines, boom, straight to the point and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment