Voting

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Divine Twine

I was shopping at Marshall's this week and saw some old style glass sugar pourers (the kind they had at restaurants when we were kids, you know before everyone was worried about germs) and remembered I had seen them used to hold divine twine here at Whisker Graphics,


which by the way is as divine as its name suggests, so of course I had the buy them all.  I went to the second hand store later in the day and found another one, except it was almost 3x's as much as a new one, why are second hand stores getting so expensive?  I also found this divine idea for a holder at
 Just Something I Made, she's very talented by the way.


While I was on a roll I also found the same glass holders but for drinking straws, you can only imagine how excited I was since I had just bought a plethora of stripped paper straws from Pebbles in My Pocket!  Oh how fun it is to be organized.  Please refer to my earlier post about my lack of photography skills and you'll see why you'll just have to use your imagination when it comes to the straw holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment