Voting

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Some storage ideas...!

The weather is warming up again which makes me want to tidy up...all over my house.  Recently I installed shelves on the inside of my pantry door for my spices,
I am feeling so clever.  Here are a few idea that look promising.


 What a novel idea from Casa Sugar, the shoes are hanging on crown moulding and also become artwork on the walls.



Here's a super cute ribbon storage made from aluminum rain gutters from Martha Stewart.


Here at Menns 4 Moms she makes her own chalkboard labels and uses a chalk pen to write with, who knew!


If you are like me you have an uncontrollable collection of cup cake liners, 
here's a fab way to tame the beast. Check out Tidy Mom.


Best of all I found this chart at Design Finch to organize your weekly menus!  Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment